Agile Manufacturing is a method in which we maintain the high standards of quality without loosing the customers needs and controlling the overall production cost of a product. This is applied in companies with highly competitive environment, where very small variation in the product quality can make a huge difference in the company’s reputation between the consumers.
Why we need Agile Manufacturing in a Company
- To apply customer -integration process for the designing, manufacturing, marketing and supporting of all products and services.
- Decision making is at functional knowledge point and its not in central management “silos”
- Irrespective of the volume cost of the unit is stable.
- According to our will we can increase or decrease the Volume.
- Modular Production which leads to ever changing manufacturing nodes
- Mass Customized product
- Data that is rapidly changed can be used to expand knowledge
How can ERP drive agile manufacturing?
In todays world, agility is not just a symbol of standard but also a surviving requirement in this competitive marketplace. Modern Enterprise Resource Planning Solution promotes lean manufacturing capabilities and on time production to handle growing demands. Enterprise Recourse Planning software is the key to agile manufacturing. OptiProERP with SAP Business which are some of the reliable suit of business management tools that offer advantages such as effective, accuracy and scalability to meet your business. In SMEC Fintech we are providing the complete platform to learn on SAP and other financial management softwres.