Latest 5 Trends in Automation Field
- Autonomous Mobile Robots in Manufacturing and Logistic Processes have increased drastically
- Machine Vision is introduced in most of the processing industries to increase the safety around
- Artificial Intelligence is playing a big role in latest robotic applications
- Machine Learning is playing a big role in grasping without spending much time in training robots
- Applying Robotics collaboration in most of the Industries for the rapid growth
Autonomous Mobile Robots in Manufacturing and Logistic Processes have increased drastically
With the increase in flexibility and diversity in applications Autonomous Mobile robots (AMRs) are transforming the traditional industrial robots to next level by using their unique ability to work in uncontrolled environment with high precision in understanding. Every company around world are looking forward to implement this in the coming projects. During the maritime meet and Navel Expo 2019 SMEC have exhibited the latest technology in AMRs and found that all are interested in the same so that they can increase their productivity.
There was a greater need for rapid fulfilment in companies like Amazone and Walmart as the E-Commerce expands, and it was difficult to hire enough staff to ensure the consumer satisfaction. Due to this growing demand without Automation it was so difficult for customer satisfaction hence the introduce AMRs to keep the company up to date and for faster delivery. The introduced shelf scanning so they can sort and deliver fast, floor cleaning etc
The Robotic Industries Association (RIA) has developed a new standard which relates to the safety of people working around ARMs:- R15.08 American National Standards for Industrial Mobile Robots and Robotic System, which will be releasing in 2020.
Machine Vision is introduced in most of the processing industries to increase the safety around